Our precision cleaners provide consistent results with every use and leave surfaces completely clean.
Our products have long been used in pre-sanitization washes of implantable medical devices and prosthetics such as knees, hips, pins, screws, and tubing. Machining oils, burrs, metal fines, and other soils are easily removed from stainless steel, titanium, ceramic and other metal and plastic surfaces.
Our line of cleaners can deliver the critical/precision cleaning needed to meet the most rigorous specifications for cleanliness. All of our cleaners are NSF registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners and can be validated in FDA processes. Validation methods and health and safety data are available upon request. All cleaners are free of solvents, phosphates, silicates, phenols, and Substances of Very High Concern.
Laboratory research shows: To ensure an effective sanitization of equipment, it is essential for the surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned first.
IPC Cleaner Benefits
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Phosphate free
*Sample validation methods are available.
Recommended Cleaners for the Medical Device Industry
- LF2100® Liquid Low-Foam Alkaline Cleaner
- Micro-90® Alkaline Cleaning Solution
- Micro® A07 Citric Acid Biodegradable Cleaner
- Micro® Green Clean Biodegradable Cleaner
- Surface-Cleanse/930® Neutral Cleaner
- Zymit® Low-Foam Liquid Low-Foam Enzyme Cleaner
- Zymit® Pro Liquid Enzyme Cleaner
Cleaner Resource Links
- Cleaner Selection Guide
- Cleaner Instructions for Use
- A 7-Step Guide to the Proper Use of Critical Cleaners
- Validation Methods
- Compatibility Reports