A full line of cleaners for every job!
No matter the dirt. No matter the part.
No matter the cleaning method or industry.
Contact us today for your free sample and information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-386-8770.
Download our latest ePaper, "A 7 Step Guide to the Proper Usage of Critical Cleaners"
Whether you need to restore filter membrane flux or you are cleaning process equipment, labware, or medical devices, our free-rinsing specialty cleaners provide the critical cleaning necessary to meet the most rigorous specifications for surface cleanliness. Our products are developed with the health and safety of the end user in mind, and offer safe, economical alternatives to hazardous solvents. All are non-flammable, non-corrosive, highly concentrated liquid formulas. For most applications, a 0.5% - 2.0% solution is effective. Typical uses include clean-in-place (CIP), machine and manual washing, and ultrasonic applications. All cleaners are registered with NSF as an A1 cleaner and can be validated in FDA processes. Validation methods are available upon request.
Advantages of IPC Cleaners Include;
- Highly concentrated liquids make them economical and easy-to-use
- Fast, effective soil removal (even cleans out blind holes)
- NSF-registered, USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Safe alternative to harmful solvents
- Sample validation methods available
- Lot number traceability - certificates available upon request
- Free technical assistance and material compatibility testing
- Free samples available for testing in your cleaning application
- "Green" chemistry - low VOCs, solvent free, no phosphates and non-corrosive
Take the IPC Cleaning Challenge!
Email your most challenging cleaning application to email@example.com and we will send you a free sample of the cleaner to best fit your needs.
Click to view technical data and validation methods.