Our precision cleaners provide consistent results with every use and leave surfaces completely clean.
They have been proven effective in critical cleaning applications including mixing tanks, tablet presses, fluid lines, batch process tanks, filter membranes, and other equipment. An economical 1-2% concentration in water is effective in removing gels, emulsifiers, oils, titanium dioxides, dyes, silicons, fragrances, petrolatum, paraffins, insoluble salts, oxides, blood and proteins.
All of our cleaners are NSF registered as USDA-A1 cleaners and can be validated in FDA processes. Validation methods and health and safety data are available upon request. All cleaners are free of solvents, phosphates, silicates, phenols, and Substances of Very High Concern.
Laboratory research shows: To ensure an effective sanitization of equipment, it is essential for the surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned first.
IPC Cleaner Benefits
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Phosphate free
*Sample validation methods are available.
- Organic soils
- Spinner flasks
- Fermentation tanks
- Harvesting tubes
- Gel chambers
- Transformation tubes
- Microcentrifuge tubes
- Culture tubes
- Processing equipment
- Filter membranes
Recommended Cleaners for the Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industry
- LF2100® Liquid Low-Foam Alkaline Cleaner
- Micro-90® Alkaline Cleaning Solution
- Micro® A07 Citric Acid Biodegradable Cleaner
- Micro® Green Clean Biodegradable Cleaner
- Surface-Cleanse/930® Neutral Cleaner
- Zymit® Low-Foam Liquid Low-Foam Enzyme Cleaner
- Zymit® Pro Liquid Enzyme Cleaner
Cleaner Resource Links
- Pharmaceutical Flyer
- Cleaner Selection Guide
- Cleaner Instructions for Use
- A 7-Step Guide to the Proper Use of Critical Cleaners
- Validation Methods
- Compatibility Reports