IPC manufactures specialty detergents for solar panel cleaning applications.
Our products remove slurry, particulates, oil, and organic debris from solar panels both during the manufacturing process and in the field. When rinsed properly our products leave no residue and prepare your parts for further processing.
Our products are excellent glass cleaners and are designed to clean delicate surfaces without leaving any interfering residues after rinsing. They remove emulsions, particulates, oil, organic and inorganic contaminants from quartz, wafers, glass, silicon, ceramics, and metals.
An economical 1-2% concentration in water is effective for most cleaning applications. Our line of cleaners can deliver the critical/precision cleaning needed to meet the most rigorous specifications for cleanliness.
Validation methods and health and safety data are available upon request. All cleaners are free of solvents, phosphates, silicates, phenols, and Substances of Very High Concern.
IPC Cleaner Benefits
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Phosphate free
*Sample validation methods are available.
- Solar Cells
- PV Modules
Recommended Cleaners for the Solar Industry
- LF2100® Liquid Low-Foam Alkaline Cleaner
- Micro-90® Alkaline Cleaning Solution
- Micro® Green Clean Biodegradable Cleaner
- Surface-Cleanse/930® Neutral Cleaner
Cleaner Resource Links
- Cleaner Selection Guide
- Cleaner Instructions for Use
- A 7-Step Guide to the Proper Use of Critical Cleaners
- Validation Methods
- Compatibility Reports