IPC offers a complete range of cleaners to perfectly suit the needs of the botanical industry.
Botanical extracts are derived from plants and are found in a wide variety of industries—from nutritional supplements to cosmetics. Vanilla, echinacea, ginkgo biloba, cranberry, and aloe vera are commonly used botanical extracts. In the U.S., botanicals may be used in any regulatory category for which the requirements can be met, such as food and dietary ingredients, drugs, devices, cosmetics, flavorings, color additives, fragrances, and medicine.
An effective cleaning method is critical to this industry, and the most important component of the protocol is the selection of an appropriate cleaner. Other important variables include dwell time, temperature, mechanical force, and cleaner concentration. When certain variables are restricted, like when high temperatures cannot be achieved, other variables can be manipulated to compensate.
Comprehensive Cleaner Testing
International Products Corporation (IPC), Burlington, NJ, tested various cleaning temperatures, dwell times, and concentrations of each of IPC’s cleaning products to determine which combinations were most effective at removing hops resin (a difficult brewery soil) and hemp oil (a less difficult cannabis industry soil). The results prove that IPC’s cleaners are effective at cleaning botanical residues and soils. Read our Hops Resin Report and Hemp Oil Report here.
IPC manufactures cleaners that are effective and economical and can be validated in regulated industries. All are NSF-registered A1 cleaners. Whether you’re cleaning harvesting tools, extraction equipment, labware, or hard surfaces and tanks, IPC has a cleaner for you. Biodegradable formulas are available too!
IPC Cleaner Benefits
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Phosphate free
*Sample validation methods are available.
Recommended Cleaners for the Botanical Industry
- LF2100® Liquid Low-Foam Alkaline Cleaner
- Micro-90® Alkaline Cleaning Solution
- Micro® A07 Citric Acid Biodegradable Cleaner
- Micro® Green Clean Biodegradable Cleaner
- Surface-Cleanse/930® Neutral Cleaner
Cleaner Resource Links
- Food & Beverage Flyer
- Pharmaceutical Flyer
- Cleaner Selection Guide
- Cleaner Instructions for Use
- A 7-Step Guide to the Proper Use of Critical Cleaners
- Validation Methods
- Compatibility Reports
Contact IPC at www.ipcol.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request a free product sample.